b'WHO DO I TALK TO WITH QUESTIONS? Any food service establishment must have someone on the premises at all times who is designated as the Person in Charge, or PIC. The PIC is the person to talk to with any questions about food safety. He or she is required to know the Food Code and must be able to instruct food workers on how to follow proper food handling procedures. It is the PICs responsibility to make sure all workers are following all the required food safety steps.9'